Subject: [amos-list] Re: Cool Effects
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:56:22 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

   I remember someone has a routine for copying bob images to and fro
fastmemory, but I can't remember who, so could I please have a copy?

   I need someway of having a few bob images which I can use as a
buffer to copy stuff from fast ram to and then display them using the
standard AMOS bob routines, does anyone have a copy of it?

(if not I could probably (try) to write one myself...)

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
          Http://mantasoft.aio.co.uk/      ICQ: 21829166
         Homepage updated 1/7/99 --- James Bond, Out Now!
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Proportional to their weight, adult men are stronger than horses.
--The Miscellanea Digest

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Attention ONElist list owners.
http://www.onelist.com
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option.  See homepage for details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html